Do you know that all Igbos, in fact all the people from the former Eastern Nigeria called Biafrans are not Nigerians till date until referendum say so?
This is a comment made by Mazi Barry Clinton on one of my posts yesterday.
All the Igbos and entire Biafrans legally became Biafran Citizens on the 30th May, 1967 via proclamation and Declaration of Sovereign Independent State of Biafra.
The Republic of Biafra became a Country on that day with all her territories and Continental Shelf.
Nigeria became a Foreign Country to Biafrans and Nigeria with active Support of Britain levied a Genocidal War against Biafra.
In January, 1970 Nigeria criminally and illegally annexed and occupied Biafra land with sole purpose to enslave Biafran People and steal its vast Resources especially Oil and Gas without first conducting a Referendum.
This Occupation and annexation is totally illegal and Criminal under International Laws.
Therefore, all Igbos and entire Biafrans are still Biafran Citizens till date until a Referendum says otherwise.
Biafrans claiming they are Nigerians are doing so under acute ignorance and delusions.
Biafra is the only Country illegally occupied in the World without a Referendum.
Take for instance, in 2014 Russia occupied Crimea a former Ukrainian Territory. But Russia organized Referendum to determine the Citizenship of Crimea People and 98 Percent of the Crimea People Voted to become Russians. And, there was a Switch of Citizenship of Crimea People from Ukraine to Russia and it became Legal and legitimate.
Therefore, the World is shocked that the Igbos are still ignorant of the fact they are not Nigerian Citizens and Nnamdi Kanu has exposed this fact, yet, there is no spontaneous agitation and demonstration for Referendum and ultimate Restoration of Sovereign Independent State of Biafra.
Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe knew this fact hence he went to the United Nations headquarters in New York, USA in 1969 to file a Motion demanding for Referendum for people of Biafra.
This Motion was blocked by Britain for sole purpose of perpetuating enslavement of Igbos to enable them invade Biafraland and Steal their Rich Resources especially Oil and Gas without any Resistance.
All Igbos must know these facts. Biafra restoration is a done deal.
Late military leader Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu headed the unsuccessful move by Biafra to secede from Nigeria that ended exactly 49 years ago on January 15, 1970.
For three years, Ojukwu fought to keep Biafra from being defeated. With supply lines cut, millions of Biafrans slowly starved to death as the civil war ended in 1970.
Famous Biafran hero General Ojukwu died on November 26, 2011, but his wise words will live forever. TBRV has gathered some of his famous quotes and they are as follows ;
(1) “It is said that the 1966 coup that failed was strictly an Igbo coup, but then the irony of history is that it was the late General Aguiyi Ironsi, an Igbo who single-handedly dismantled the coup in Lagos, while my humble self, another Igbo-man rendered it immobile in the north.”
(2) “What I have become, in this struggle is the mouthpiece of my people. I go where they push and no more.”
(3) “We are humans. We live. We fight, fight because the decision to be free is a decision taken freely and collectively, because to become involved in violent struggle for freedom is the only honor left to an oppressed people threatened with genocide, because in the final analysis the only true bulwark against death is to live.”
(4) “I still believe that the one thing that will bring peace, absolute peace, to this country, the type of peace we want attached to development, is to liberate Ndi Igbo and there is no better act of liberation than accepting that they have equal right in Nigeria.”
(5) ”We make no apologies for the social phenomenon known as the Biafran revolution; rather, we proclaim with pride the inevitability of our struggle, the indestructability of our people, and the assured finality of our success.”
(6) ”Biafra is a child of circumstance. His existence and survival are always a marvel, sometimes bordering on a miracle. His life is a tribute to man, his courage is his endurance, his ingenuity is his humanity.”
(7) “If a leader accepts himself as already dead to society, there will be no reason for cowardice in his leadership.”
(8) “Since oppression is maintained by force, it is only possible to remove that oppression by a counterforce.”
(9) “We do not play politics. We are not masochists; rather, we are people who choose to hunger a little to remain alive instead of feeding fat to become respectable corpses.”
Number 10 is the bomb and it has been the driving force of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. MNK is aware of this fact and that is why he's not afraid to die. As a leader, he's so fixated in making sure that he restores Biafra even if it means sacrificing virtually everything he loves and cherish which includes his family and his life..
(10) “One thing that frightens leaders and lead them to a number of excesses is usually fear of death. No leader should fear death. In fact, you should accept the fact that from the moment of leadership you are sacrificed to death.”
Compiled by: Mazi Victor Uzoaga
For: The Biafra Restoration Voice - TBRV
To read more of our articles and updates:
Like our Facebook Page: The Biafra Restoration Voice - TBRV
Join our Facebook Group: The Biafra Restoration Voice (TBRV)
Follow us on:
Email us: email@example.com
TBRV | Biafra