The program to fully unmask Jubril will continue throughout this month but there are a few things I want you Biafrans and Nigerians alike to look out for in the interim. Total unmasking of Jubril will be a collective effort. Everybody must get involved because I can’t effectively analyse DNA results in a radio broadcast. It’s an exercise meant for television. Four experts will be coming from the United States of America to help me dissect the results this month. It will be in front of an audience here in Israel. In the interim, everybody must get involved by investigating a few anomalies about Jubril the impostor in Aso Rock, because Buhari is long dead and buried in Saudi Arabia.
This is a simple analytical process anybody can perform from the comfort of their own home. Ask yourself:
- Why did the Fulani cabal say that Jubril will not debate Atiku during the forthcoming presidential debate as is the tradition? Why are they suggesting that Osinbajo should replace him when Osinbajo is not the presidential candidate?
- Has anyone wondered why Jubril cannot speak Fulfude which is the indigenous Fulani language? Some of us don’t know that Fulani people have their own separate language and it’s not Hausa.
- Pay close attention to the back of Jubril’s fingers and neck to see he’s between 45 to 55 of age and nowhere near 75 the advertised age of Buhari. The youthful appearance of the back of his hand and neck does not correspond with the aged face which came about as a result of extensive plastic surgery in London which the British government is fully aware of.
- Ask yourself why Jubril doesn’t do live televised interviews in Nigeria anymore? The real Buhari did live interviews with question and answer sessions, why not this person impersonating him?
- If you doubt that the man in Aso Rock is Buhari, ask him (Jubril) to remove his cap. The dead Buhari is bald at the crown of the head. Any reasonable person will know a receding hairline when they see one. Look at Buhari’s fake certificate issued yesterday and the face of Jubril and tell me is it’s the same person receiving the fake certificate from WAEC.
- Jubril the Sudanese impostor, the present occupant of Aso Rock and self-acclaimed president of Nigeria has a full set of hair, he is not bald. This is easiest test that will convince even staff in Aso Rock that Buhari is not the man they are working for but an impostor pretending to be the dead Nigerian president.
As soon as the public are fully conversant with these facts, I will unleash the DNA results to bring this matter to an earth shattering end.
------NNAMDI KANU — with Emilia Domendu